ODBRANA - TACTICAL DEFENSE SYSTEM
*SELF DEFENSE *TACTICAL TRAINING *FITNESS *EXECUTIVE PROTECTION
Odbrana is a realistic self defense, tactical and hand to hand combat system of suppressive measures designed specifically for military, police, security, kids, adult and women.
Odbrana is extremely effective and applicable in everyday situations to demobilize an attacker on contact with little effort. It involves a combination of strikes, kicks, blocks, chokes, locks, throws and submissions. Unlike other forms of self defense from around the world, Odbrana teaches the individual to defend himself against multiple attackers with or without weapons from numerous vulnerable positions while under constant stress. It teaches the individual to always be aware of his surroundings and to act with caution. The individual is trained in situations with the emphasis on survival rather than retreat. In addition to hand to hand combat, the individual is also trained in the disarming of guns, rifles, knives, bats, batons etc. There are no age, weight or height requirements in practicing Odbrana. Odbrana is very convenient for adults, women, and is perfect for children's psycho physical development and mobility.
Creator of ODBRANA is Vladimir 'Mr.V' Djordjevic, ODBRANA Chief Instructor of Real Aikido, Jiu Jitsu and Tactical Training for more then a decade in USA, Canada and South America. Vladimir 'Mr.V' Djordjevic, U.S. citizen of Serbian descent, was inducted into the U.S. Martial Arts Hall of Fame 5 times and holds a 6. DAN in Real Aikido, 6. DAN in Jiu Jitsu and a 7. DAN in Aiki Jujitsu. With 33 years of martial arts dedication, Vladimir Djordjevic has gone on to win numerous championships in many associations and federations world wide. (USNTF, Arnold martial arts world games, etc.) Vladimir 'Mr.V' Djordjevic has served in the Serbian Military police and Anti-Terrorist Unit. He was a Head of Security team for Netherlands Embassy & Central Committee Tower in Belgrade, Serbia. (early '90s under Komet Tim Company) As combat and tactical instructor, Vladimir has singled out hundreds of the original techniques and purified them to effectively take complete control of a hostile situation. He has been featured on CBS2 TV as the most recognized rape prevention instructor to date. He is an Ambassador of martial arts, an internationally recognized referee and very well respected as one of the main instructors for numerous units and law enforcement agencies worldwide.
• Vladimir is currently finishing his first Self defense & Tactical Training book " Our Way ", that should be coming out at the end of 2013.
• He is intensively teaching Odbrana techniques for self defense and tactical training used by: law enforcement agencies, military, bodyguard schools, security companies, civilians, etc.
• He produces fight scenes for movies scenes located in Midwest and South Florida area.
• He was inducted into " 2002 Hall Of Fame "
• Action Martial Arts Magazine's Hall Of Fame 2003 - " Excellence in Teaching of the Martial Arts ".
• U.S. Martial Arts Hall of Fame 2003 - " Distinguished Master Instructor of the Year ".
• Martial Arts Association - International - " Ambassador of the MAA "
• Lifetime member of United States Martial Arts Association, World Center of Real Aikido, Combat Martial Arts Practitioners Association, NAPMA, International Narcotic Enforcement Officers Association, etc.
• 11th USNTF International Championship 2003 - Adult Champion
• Arnold Martial Arts World Games 2004 - Gold Medallist (Self Defense)
• IMACOF - Certified Defensive Tactics Instructor
• US Martial Art Hall Of Fame 2004 - " Most Distinguished Law Enforcement Trainer Of The Year "
• AKA GRAND Nationals & WSKF 2004 - BB Divisions-1st.Place (Self-Defense)
• Head Referee for Self-Defense, Jujitsu and Kick Boxing Styles in numerous associations & federations, nation & worldwide. (WAKO, USNTF, AKA, WSKF, Arnold MAWG, CMAPA, WKA, AJA, etc)
• CBS 2 Chicago, The Best Rape - Prevention Instructor.
• U.S. and Illinois Head representative of KIAI, JJFS, ISCA, SBC, EJJU, etc.
• U.S. Martial Arts Hall Of Fame 2005 - 2013 Training Camp Instructor - Rape Prevention
• U.S. Martial Arts Hall Of Fame 2006 - 2012 Training Camp Instructor - Self Defense
• Odbrana Seminars (Self Defense, Tactical Training, Real Aikido, KickBoxing) in USA, Canada, South America 1999 - 2013
Odbrana is the primal instinct in all of us that makes itself known when a threat is present....
Vladimir Djordjevic, Chief Instructor